Anthem Internship Program &#8211; Training Specialist In Middletown
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change.
• Thinks and acts globally and is aware of learning and cultural differences both domestically and globally that drive learner effectiveness.
• Measures, tracks and evaluates learner and client satisfaction.
• Keeps technical skills updated.
• Employs rapid course development methodologies to quickly meet client needs.
• Exercise’s classroom management including learner performance and escalates issues to Learning & Development and client leadership when necessary.
• Delivers synchronous and asynchronous learning events using varied media in virtual and global environments.
• Facilitates learning events that are performance-based in nature.
• Previous international training experience required for Learning & Development Operations and Clinical Training Specialists.
• Ability to travel up to 25% domestically and/or internationally (may occur in 4-10 consecutive weeks) required.
• Requires BA/BS in a related field and a minimum of 3 years of training experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Four years of clinical or sales experience and certification/license in the appropriate field required.